SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
At Coolulu, we want to make sure that your online shopping experience is great in terms of range, price and delivery. We have partnered with the best shipping companies in India to ensure that your product reaches you on time and in the best conditions. Here are the key terms and conditions with regards to our Shipping Policy:
The delivery timelines for your product would depend on two key parameters –
a) the nature of product you've ordered and
b) your shipping address.
The delivery timelines with respect to the products are clearly mentioned on the product page so that you are aware about the timelines before you purchase them. In general, our products are shipped within the broad range of 1 to 14 working days.
If you need more specific details with regards to delivery timelines, you may call our customer care helpline and we would be more than happy to provide you all necessary information.
- All international orders (outside India) would be processed within 2 working days and shipped through an international courier company.
- Most orders are delivered within 10-15 days from the date of invoice to foreign destinations. However, there may be delay in delivering to remote areas / villages and other towns as delivery is purely vested with courier companies.
- If you wish to purchase multiple items and ship them to two or more different addresses, please place them as different orders.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipper’s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) through email.
- We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the goods to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
- Coolulu and its affiliates are committed to deliver the goods to you in time and in good condition. However, Coolulu and its affiliates have limited liability in case of any loss of goods during transit. The carrier will bear any loss in transit only to an extent of a limit that may change from time to time.
- We reserve the right to release information to local, state, central or international law enforcement officials when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or when required to, by order of a Court or authorized administrative agency.
Customs Clearance for International Orders
- For some countries, if the need arises, our carrier will have to get customs clearance for your goods before delivering them to you. Any additional taxes, import duties or customs charges levied in this process will be charged to you. You are liable to pay the carrier for those charges in such cases.
- So we recommend that you be aware of the laws and regulations governing the import of goods in the country where you want the items shipped.
- The customer is responsible for customs clearance within the stipulated time failing which the goods would be destroyed by the customs department and no refund would be made.
- Remote Area Surcharge (RAS) for International Orders
- According to the policies of the international carrier, an additional surcharge may be levied if the shipping address is defined by the carrier as a remote area.
- This Remote Area Surcharge (RAS) would not be charged at the time of placing the order. Instead, it would be informed to you before shipping the goods. In such case, you have to pay the surcharge through the website. If the surcharge is not paid within 3 days after our notification, then we would cancel your order and refund the amount paid towards the items in full.
- The shipping charges for your product would depend on 3 key parameters –
- the value of your order
- the nature of product you've ordered and
- your shipping address.
- For shipments to be delivered within India: If the value of your order is less than Rs. 499, fixed Rs. 50 shipping charges will be applicable. There would not be any shipping charges in case the order value is more than Rs. 499.
- If you need more specific details with regards to shipping charges for a specific product, you may call our customer care helpline at +91 6366421118 and we would be more than happy to provide you all necessary information.
Cash on Delivery (COD) payments would be only accepted for the orders with the total invoice from Rs.999 to Rs.29,999. You will be charged Rs. 100 as extra 'COD Fee' for all Cash on Delivery (COD) orders.
If you have a query that is not covered here, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer care helpline.